Use your inkjet production or prototyping device with a built-in cutter with Fiery XF Print & Cut. This solution is perfect for customers with inkjet printers with built-in cutters. Flexible and scalable, with Fiery XF Print & Cut you get;
- Fiery XF server software for an unlimited number of Mac/Windows clients
- 1-year Software Maintenance Contract
- Spot Colour option
- 1 x Print & Cut printer option
The Print & Cut Option enables one-step printing and cutting on supported devices with onboard cutters. You can seamlessly integrate cutting into your production workflow, save time and differentiate your business from the competition. Near operator-free to leave you and your staff more time to concentrate on value-add tasks while the two production steps are executed simultaneously. The Print & Cut Option supports a continuously increasing number of Print & Cut devices.
Stunning, precise, and predictable quality prints
With one of the most comprehensive toolsets for wide to superwide format printing, Fiery XF is much more than a RIP. It helps you achieve precise and predictable quality prints and is flexible enough to run multiple printers from various vendors.
Fiery XF Print & Cut provides:
- Accurate Fiery colour management, with advanced spot and process colour optimisation. You get the best possible colour output each and every time.
- Colorimetric estimation of spot colour accuracy for specific printer and media combinations. This allows data-driven decisions for the best results, and saves valuable time and media.
- Monitoring of all spot and process colours in a small control strip with the unique EFI Dynamic Wedge. This ensures colour consistency so you can reprint complete jobs or single elements with the same visual appearance as the first run.
- Support for HKS, TOYO, PANTONE, and the PANTONE Plus library, with 336 new colours, ensures the best possible reproduction, no matter what spot colour the designer picks.
Ahead of the curve with the latest industry standards
With Fiery XF Print & Cut you can feel comfortable with even the most demanding jobs. Fiery XF is fully compliant with the latest ISO, G7, or Fogra PSD standards. So you get accurate and predictable results.
- The M0, M1 (D50), and M2 (UV cut) measurement modes are ISO 13655-compliant. So you get the best colour match, under the latest industry-standard viewing conditions.
- The Fiery XF’s Ambient Light Adaption adjusts the print for a perfect match in the final viewing environment.
Technology that makes the difference
Support for the Adobe PDF Print Engine Version 3.1 ensures the highest level of file integrity; plus exact handling of transparencies, overprints, and all PDF codes created by the latest Adobe products.
New dynamic smoothing technology eliminates file-related banding and ensures smooth and consistent quality for fine art production and high-end prints on more than 550 supported printers.
Visual guidance for tiling and powerful options for cutters
The full WYSIWYG user interface for tiling allows you to immediately see all the applied changes, and the detailed visual assembly guide makes mounting even the biggest jobs a breeze. Add the Layout Option for sophisticated, automated cut path generation as well as nesting based on the true shape of your print jobs — you’ll save media and not cut away your bottom-line profit.
Streamlined, automated, and customisable workflows
The fully customisable Fiery XF user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set for greater efficiency and reduced error rate. In addition, downloadable default media profiles plus workflow presets make it easy to set up automated job processing.
Flexible, scalable, and future-proof investment
An EFI Software Maintenance and Support Agreement (SMSA) is included for the first year with your purchase. You get phone support and an ongoing stream of software releases, including the latest device drivers, plus all minor and major product upgrades at no additional charge.
The modular software architecture of Fiery XF also allows you to grow your capabilities and offerings with changing business needs by adding options such as print drivers or advanced colour features.