It’s the ultimate UV flatbed printer for printing on rigid, flexible and even roll media, delivering near-photographic quality images across a diverse range of creative print applications. Acuity Advance Select printers feature the latest technology to deliver superb performance and are truly affordable with a range of investment and upgrade options.
Flexible production system
- Industry leading ink performance delivering strong, vibrant images
- Print on a broad range of rigid and flexible media, materials and objects
- Superb print quality with a wide range of creative possibilities
- Consistent results and reliable performance
- Low ink consumption and economical cost-in-use
Dedicated rigid media handling
Acuity Advance Select UV flatbed printers are designed for flexibility – a full size vacuum table can handle almost any sheet material. It secures rigid and flexible media and holds it perfectly flat for consistent, high quality print across every sheet.
Roll media option
A compact roll-to-roll unit extends the versatility of Acuity Advance Select UV flatbed printers. High quality images can be printed on roll media which look great even at close viewing distances.
Create it all with Acuity Advance Select + Uvijet inks
With outstanding image quality and excellent adhesion to a broad range of materials you can produce an amazing variety of printed products for distance and close-viewing.
With an Acuity Advance Select and Uvijet UV ink technology you can:
- Produce point of sale graphics, indoor signage, industrial graphics and product decoration, printing direct to rigid media
- Print on PVC, polycarbonate, styrene, acrylic, paper, board, wood, aluminium composite and many other materials
- Create proofs for a customer which are identical to the production run
- Print stunning colour images: greyscale print heads vary dot size to produce high definition and smooth graduations (in skin tones for example). Uvijet UV inks produce vibrant images and enable you to match a wide range of brand and spot colours
- Use clear ink to add impact using a spot or flood clear with uniform finish (Acuity Advance Select 6 and 8 colour models only)
Use white ink to produce images on transparent or coloured materials
- Print colour-white-colour layers in one pass for two-sided images on transparent materials
- Print stunning backlit images direct to transparent media
- Optional ionising bar to reduce the effects of static on some synthetic materials
- Excellent image quality uniformity through full print-bed mapping
- Double strike white capability for extra-high opacity and ultra smooth whites
- Two additional cyan and magenta colour channels maintain excellent image quality at high print speeds (Acuity Advance Select 8 channel or Select HS 6 channel models only)
UV inks engineered by Fujifilm
A UV flatbed printer is only as good as the ink that fuels it. Manufactured at Fujifilm’s award- winning production facility in the UK, the company’s industry-leading Uvijet ink incorporates unique Micro-V ultrafine dispersion technology to maximise pigment loading – delivering strong, vibrant, lightfast colours with superior colour gamut.
With variable drop-size printheads and highly pigmented inks, Acuity Advance printers lay down a thin ink film to minimise production costs.
Designed for your production environment
Space isn’t a problem. Acuity Advance Select printers are built to fit into the tightest production spaces and their open design give you flexibility in the way you work with media in your workspace:
- Compact footprint and accessible working zones
- Dedicated flatbed design
- Available in two bed sizes
- Set up rigid materials while printing on the roll unit
- Quick change between rigid and flexible media jobs
Zoned vacuum flatbed
The vacuum table is dedicated to rigid media handling. It is a robust work-surface which holds materials perfectly flat for printing with pin-point precision even if you want to print the same sheet more than once.
- Edge to edge printing
- Print over the same sheet multiple times with perfect registration
- 6 dedicated vacuum zones tailored to common media sizes reduces the amount of bed masking required
- Adjustable vacuum strength to provide optimum handling for different materials
- Simple switching between print modes and materials
UV flatbed printer with X2
The double size print bed on X2 models has dual registration points which enable you to
print at one end whilst setting up at the other, for uninterrupted production. It also enables you to print large images up to 2.5 x 3.05m.