Turn up the volume on your production. Bring high productivity, quality output and low operating costs to your business with Roland DG’s SOLJET EJ-640 production printer and new EJ inks.
The EJ-640’s sturdy construction delivers consistent, exceptional output at high production speeds across a range of applications including outdoor and indoor signage, banners, wall and vehicle wraps.
With advanced features including an integrated tri-heater system, excellent media compatibility and a large diameter grit roller to aid smooth, precise media transit, you can spend less time operating your printer and more time growing your business.
The EJ-640 offers a high return with low investment and is the ideal production printer, either as a stand-alone device or as an integral part of your machine portfolio.
Dual eight-channel Piezo inkjet heads house 180 nozzles per channel
Staggered print heads cover a large print width for increased production. Arranged in a mirrored formation to reduce the chance of chromatic banding.
- New quick-drying Roland DG EJ inks in 1 litre cartridges offer low consumption and low running costs.
- Available in two ink configurations: 4 colour (dual CMYK) or 7 colour (CMYKLcLmLk).
- Roland Ink Switching System ensures continuous unattended printing in 4 colour mode.
- Subtank enables uninterrupted change of ink cartridges.
- Includes all new VersaWorks Dual RIP software with incorporated native PDF processing to optimise productivity and quality.
- Variable dot control achieves smooth gradations and deep image saturation on a huge range of media.
- Advanced media feed for smooth, precise media transit.
- Rugged construction ensures stability.
The EJ-640 runs optimally with an exclusive range of Roland EJ inks, offering consistent printing in bold, exciting colours at reduced operating cost. Available in 1 litre cartridges and in 4- or 7-colour configurations: dual CMYK or CMYKLcLmLk formats.
Included with the SOLJET EJ-640 is the all new VersaWorks Dual RIP software, developed to include the latest native PDF and Postscript engine for better image translations when layers and transparencies are used. The native PDF engine allows VersaWorks Dual to accurately and efficiently translate complex artworks from design packages. VersaWorks Dual also has the latest Postscript engine allowing users to benefit from the best translation for each artwork type and preserve legacy file compatibility.